Tom Petais, Mostly known as SKimS, is an British Dubstep artist.
Since appearing on the Dubstep scene in 2009, SKisM has gone from strength to strength and has established himself as a major player in the global electric music scene.
Known amongst his peers as the ‘DJs DJ’, SKisM’s has gained notoriety as one of the busiest and most electrifying mixers on the circuit, and having toured Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Europe, America and more - the word is spreading like wildfire.
Production wise, SKisM has worked with, and remixed, some of the biggest names in the business with his music racking up over 6 million views on Youtube. His collaboration with Canada’s Excision (‘sEXisM’) was one the top selling tracks on his Mau5trap Album and was featured in the trailer for blockbuster movie ‘Act of Valor'. He topped the chart with Flux Pavilion & Foreign Beggars on ‘Jump Back’, with a further Beatport number one with 'Like This' featuring Virus Syndicate. He was also featured on the first ever release on Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint with his reworking of Porter Robinson’s ‘The State’.
As co-owner and A&R of one of the most prolific labels in electronic music today, Never Say Die Records, SKisM has had a hand in bringing some of the freshest music to the masses, constantly championing the sounds of the acts on the label such as Zomboy, Dodge & Fuski, 501 & Eptic.
- Rise Of The Idiots/Back off EP -2009
- The Blank EP -2009
- Down With The Kids EP (Never Say Die Records) -2010
- Foreign Beggars, Get A Bit More (SKisM Remix) (Never Say Die Records) -2010
- Down With The Kids: Remixed (Never Say Die Records) -2012
- Elixir Remixes (Never Say Die Records) -2012
- Far Too Loud, 600 Years (SKisM Remix) (Never Say Die Records) -2012
- SKisM and Flux Pavilion, Jump Back (Circus Records) -2012
- The Division EP (Never Say Die Records) -2013
- Zomboy, Raptor (SKisM and [[LAXX] Remix) -2014
- SKisM and LAXX, Hostile (Never Say Die Black Label) -2015
- Habstrakt, Megaladon, and SKisM, Jaguar (Never Say Die Records) -2015