Eptic (real name: Michaël Bella) is a Belgian electronic artist.
Eptic's first release was 'Eptic EP' which was released on Chronos Records in 2011 along with two singles on the Chronos Compilations 'Obey EP' and 'Farmville EP'. He left Chronos Records and joined Never Say Die Records with his Like a Boss which remained on the Beatport top 5 chart for several consecutive weeks. The release of Like A Boss EP and Slime City EP in 2012 which introduced Bella into dubstep and appeared on multiple albums with ‘Ministry of Sound’ and ‘Never Say Die’.
In early 2013, after returning from his tour with ‘Never Say Die Records’ he released ‘Mastermind EP’ which included some new genres Eptic wanted to try such as drum & bass, trap, & electro house.
In late 2013 he released ‘Doom EP’ which included some of Eptic’s songs which he used on tour.
In October 2014, he released his fifth EP, titled 'The End EP' which saw Eptic experiment more with genres such as bass house and future bass.
He released his sixth project, 'Immortal EP' in June 2015, which featured a collaboration with MUST DIE! and a remix from Trampa of his track 'Space Cats', which released on the compilation Never Say Die Vol. 3 the year prior
In June 2016, he released his seventh EP, 'Overlord EP'. To promote this EP, Eptic released four of the songs prior to EP, which all had unique artworks, designed and drawn by himself.
Throughout 2016 to 2018, he has released numerous singles, and has collaborated with the likes of Jauz, with their track 'Get Down' released on Spinnin Records. In 2017, he released the collaborative EP with MUST DIE, titled 'Hyper Future'. This EP featured an original song from both producers and a remix of Ectoplasm by Gentlemens Club. He released his latest song, 'Bloodlust' on Never Say Die Records on 26 March 2018.
In June of 2018, he released his eighth EP, 'Anti-Human EP'.
- Eptic (2011, Chronos Records)
- Like a Boss (2012, Never Say Die Records)
- Mastermind (2013, Never Say Die Records)
- Doom (2013, Never Say Die Records)
- The End (2014, Never Say Die Records)
- Immortal (2015, Never Say Die Records)
- Overlord (2016, Never Say Die Records)
- Anti-Human (2018, Never Say Die Records)
- Fools (2011, Chronos Records)
- Obey (2011, Chronos Records)
- Slime City / Trouble (2012, Never Say Die Records)
- Brainstorm (2014, Never Say Die Records)
- Eptic & Habstrakt - On the Block (2015, Never Say Die Records)
- Eptic & Jauz - Get Down (2016, Spinnin' Records)
- Cosmic (2016, Never Say Die Records)
- Swords & Dragons (2016, Never Say Die Records)
- Nightshade (2016, Never Say Die Records)
- Lazor 3000 (2016, Never Say Die Records)
- Eat My Dust (2017, Spinnin' Records)
- Bloodlust (2018, Never Say Die Records)
- Modestep - Feel Good [Bootleg]
- Diesel - Butcher
- Technotronics - Pump Up The Jam [Bootleg]
- SKisM - Power
- Levela & MC Funsta - Skatta
- Virus Snydicate - Ayah Bass [Ft. Trigga]
- Excision & Datsik - 8-Bit Superhero
- Barely Alive - Sell Your Soul [Ft. Jeff Sontag]
- Fedde Le Grand - Twisted
- SKisM & LAXX - Hostile
- Zomboy - Get With The Program [Remixed with Trampa]